Due to the inclement weather forecast for this afternoon and evening TIM School of Dance will be closed Wednesday January 3, 2018 and Thursday, January 4, 2018.
Since our classes are afternoon & evening it is best to lean towards the side of safety. We appreciate our customers understanding that the safety of TIM dancers, families & staff is our top priority. We have staff and dance families that travel significant distances & over bridges to attend classes. The safety of all involved with TIM is of vital importance! As a reminder, our holiday closings and cancellations policy is as follows:
Holiday Closings & Cancellations: The studio will generally follow the holiday schedule observed by the traditional New Hanover County School System (not year-round schedule). There are some school holidays and teacher workdays that are NOT holidays at T.I.M. If a class is canceled due to unexpected and/or unannounced circumstances such as an illness, family emergencies etc., we will provide a make-up class. The studio does not provide make-up classes for inclement weather, power failures or any other natural act that is of no fault of our own. Any and all studio closings will be announced in the monthly newsletters, on studio website and/ or on the studio answering machine. (910) 799-3223 prior to the closing date.
NOTE: There are no tuition adjustments, deductions for vacations or short months or missed lessons.
As stated in our policies on website we are not able to provide make up classes due to the 6 days a week class schedules. However the dancers missing classes today Wednesday January 3, 2018 are welcome to attend any other class similar to the ones in which they are enrolled in in order to have class time.
If your Wednesday/Thursday dancer would like to have class instruction next week for today’s missed classes they may attend the following January 8th-10th
- Wednesday Tap age 9-11 may attend age 7-8 tap on Monday January 8th from 515-6pm or Teen Tap Monday January 8th from 6-7pm
- Wednesday Ballet age 9-11 may attend age 7-8 ballet on Monday January 8th from 6-645pm or Teen Ballet on Monday January 8th from 7-8pm
- Wednesday Jazz age 9-11 may attend age 7-8 jazz on Monday January 8th from 430-515pm or Teen Jazz on Wednesday January 10th from 730-830pm
- Wednesday Ballet age 5-6 may attend age 5-6 Ballet on Tuesday January 9th from 6-645pm or age 7-8 Ballet Monday January 8th from 6-645
- Wednesday Tap age 5-6 may attend Tap age 5-6 on Tuesday January 9th from 515-6pm or age 7-8 Tap on Monday January 8th from 515-6pm
- Wednesday Ballet age 3-4 & Wednesday Tap age 3-4 may attend on Monday January 8th Ballet age 3-4 from 4-430pm &Tap age 3-4 on Monday January 8th from 430-5pm
- Teen Contemporary/Lyrical may attend 7-11 Lyrical from on Monday January 8th from 615-715pm
- Teen Jazz may attend age 9-11 Jazz on Wednesday January 10th from 6-7pm
- KidZone may attend Acrobatics 1 on Monday January 8th from 315-415pm or Jazz age 5-6 on Tuesday January 9th from 430-515pm
- Acrobatics Level 3 may attend Acrobatics Level 2 on Monday January 8th from 415-515pm
- Tumble in Motion may attend Monday January 8th Acrobatics 1 from 315-415pm
- Hippity Hop may attend Hip-Hop age 5-6 on Tuesday January 9th from 645-730pm
- Co Acrobatics may attend Acrobatics level 2 on Monday January 8th from 415-515pm or Acrobatics level 3 on Wednesday January 10th from 430-530pm
- Open Ballet may attend Teen Ballet on Monday January 8th from 7-8pm
- Thursday Hip-Hop age 7-8 dancers may attend either of the following classes: Monday January 8th 9-11 hip-hop from 515-615 OR Hip-Hop age 5-6 on Tuesday January 9th from 645-730pm
These classes do not count towards perfect attendance and the closing will not affect your dancer’s attendance record.
As always we appreciate your patience & support! Be safe!!