- Leotards and tights of any color and style are required.
- Underwear is not necessary with leotards and tights.
- Tap & Jazz students may wear jazz pants over leotard and tights.
- Hip-Hop students may wear jazz pants over leotard or shorts & T-shirts.
- Jeans or revealing clothing, etc., are not acceptable.
- Hair must be secured away from the face.
- No excessive jewelry should be worn to class.
- Male dancers should wear loose fitting clothing for all dance classes to allow for stretching. For male ballet dancers: form fitting pants & sleeveless tank.
- Adult students should wear comfortable clothing.
- Shoe requirements are stated below and may be purchased at Dance Exchanges 4406 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington, NC 28403 793-3116
- All shoes should be clearly marked with child’s first and last names and should not be worn outside the studio.
- 2-8 year old Students: Tap Class: Tan Merry Jane, Ballet Class: Pink ballet slippers, Jazz Class: Tan Slip on Jazz Boot
- 9 years-Adult: Tap Class: Black Split Sole, Ballet Class: Pink split-sole, Jazz Class: Black Slip on Jazz Boot
- Acrobatics & Kidzone: No shoes
- Hip Hop, Hippity Hop, Boys Only (all levels): Any Black sneaker
- Lyrical & Technique: Nude Capezio Foot Undez or Barefoot
- Pointe: See Instructor
- Male shoe requirements: Black ballet shoes, Black oxford tap shoes, Black jazz shoes
*Lost & found is located in lobby. Please check the lost & found container for missing items. Unclaimed property will be donated at the end of each month.
Now Registering for the Summer Session
Registration forms for the 2017 Summer Session can be filled out online or attained at the Techniques In Motion School of Dance. Enroll today!