Early April is the start date for purchasing additional recital tickets from Kenan Auditorium UNCW. Each dancer participating in the spring recital event & pays a recital fee will receive 3 tickets to the program in which they are performing in. All other tickets will be purchased through the venue. Recital tickets will also serve as the Free Year of Dance Raffle ticket. At the finale of each recital program a drawing is held for a Free Year of Dance for the following August-May dance season.
- Dancer will need a ticket as well.
- Any person needing a seat will need a ticket.
Each dancer will receive 3 tickets to the program in which they are performing in for Parents & Dancer. We believe the recital experience is for everyone and the dancers will remain in audience prior to dancing on stage & return to their seats after performing on stage, as an audience member to enjoy the shows. The three original tickets will be provided to each dancer upon costume distribution. If dancer is enrolled in more than one class that is not in a block or has siblings that are also enrolled there is no guarantee that they will be in the same recital program. Mrs. Jennifer works tirelessly to attempt to make this work in the schedule but sometimes it is just not possible. We appreciate your patience & cooperation!
- Adult = $9 (including sales tax)
- Child/Student (18 or younger/College ID) = $6 (including sales tax).
- *PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE by Kenan
- Each & Every recital ticket comes with a 1 Raffle ticket attached for a Free Year of Dance! At the finale of each recital program a drawing is held for a Free Year of Dance for the following August-May dance season. So, the more tickets you have the better your chances are of winning! Must be present at finale of recital to win.
KENAN AUDITORIUM BOX OFFICE
- Phone: (910) 962-3500 or 1-800-732-3643 Hours: Monday – Friday 12-6pm
- Location: UNCW’s Kenan Auditorium – 601 South College Road Wilmington, NC Payment Methods: Visa or MC via phone
- Cash, Check, Visa or MC in person
- VERY IMPORTANT to specify which performance you need ticket(s) for! Tickets sell out very fast! So get yours early! Friends and family not able to attend recital may attend the rehearsal Free of charge. Once tickets are purchased, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Tickets are MANDATORY by Kenan Auditorium for entry into ALL recital programs.
- Any person of any age requiring a seat at any given point (including performer) in any recital show WILL NEED A TICKET in observation of the fire codes and auditorium rules. Performers must have tickets as well as they will be seated during a portion of any program.
- The number of tickets printed is the exact number of seats available in auditorium. NO assigned seating.
- Tickets are available for All programs. All T.I.M. Students & Families are welcome to attend any of the three recital performances.
- All additional tickets may be purchased through the venue (not the studio!!)
Tickets sell out very fast! So get yours early! Friends and family not able to attend recital may attend the rehearsal Free of charge. Below are direct links to purchase your tickets for your show at the Kenan Auditorium.