Monday April 3, 2017 is the start date for purchasing additional recital tickets from Kenan Auditorium UNCW. Below are the links to purchase online however online purchase will accrue fees. If you call or go by the Kenan Box office you will avoid the additional fees. The program in which your dancer is performing in was distributed via email, in March Newsletter, on website & available in studio.
Online sales & Box Office opens 4/3/17 at noon.
Each dancer participating in the spring recital event & pays a recital fee will receive 3 tickets to the program in which they are performing in. All other tickets will be purchased through the venue. Recital tickets will also serve as the Free Year of Dance Raffle ticket. At the finale of each recital program a drawing is held for a Free Year of Dance for the following August-May dance season.
- Dancer will need a ticket as well.
- Any person needing a seat will need a ticket.
Each dancer will receive 3 tickets to the program in which they are performing in for Parents & Dancer. We believe the recital experience is for everyone and the dancers will remain in audience prior to dancing on stage & return to their seats after performing on stage, as an audience member to enjoy the shows. The three original tickets will be provided to each dancer upon costume distribution. If dancer is enrolled in more than one class that is not in a block or has siblings that are also enrolled there is no guarantee that they will be in the same recital program. Mrs. Jennifer works tirelessly to attempt to make this work in the schedule but sometimes it is just not possible. We appreciate your patience & cooperation!
Tickets are MANDATORY by Kenan Auditorium for entry into ALL recital programs.
- Any person of any age requiring a seat at any given point (including performer) in any recital show WILL NEED A TICKET in observation of the fire codes and auditorium rules. Performers must have tickets as well as they will be seated during a portion of any program.
- The number of tickets printed is the exact number of seats available in auditorium. NO assigned seating.
- Tickets are available for All programs. All T.I.M. Students & Families are welcome to attend any of the three recital performances.
- All additional tickets may be purchased through the venue (not the studio!!)
- Adult = $9 (including sales tax)
- Child/Student (18 or younger/College ID) = $6 (including sales tax).
- *PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE by Kenan
- Each & Every recital ticket comes with a 1 Raffle ticket attached for a Free Year of Dance! At the finale of each recital program a drawing is held for a Free Year of Dance for the following August-May dance season. So, the more tickets you have the better your chances are of winning! Must be present at finale of recital to win.
KENAN AUDITORIUM BOX OFFICE
- Phone: (910) 962-3500 or 1-800-732-3643 Hours: Monday – Friday 12noon-6pm
- Location: UNCW’s Kenan Auditorium – 601 South College Road Wilmington, NC Payment Methods: Visa or MC via phone
- Cash, Check, Visa or MC in person
- VERY IMPORTANT to specify which performance you need ticket(s) for! Tickets sell out very fast! So get yours early! Friends and family not able to attend recital may attend the rehearsal Free of charge. Once tickets are purchased, there are no refunds or exchanges.
**Tickets sell out very fast! So get yours early! Friends and family not able to attend recital may attend the rehearsal Free of charge.
Purchase Tickets Here:
- Friday May 26 @ 530pm Show #1 https://red.vendini.com/
ticket-software.html?t=tix&e= 73fd80b1c562f015c2ff696f864a2c 5a
- Saturday May 27 @ 1pm Show #2 https://red.vendini.com/
ticket-software.html?t=tix&e= c2147ae7263b32fc0d8aa184d85975 c5
- Saturday May 27 @ 530pm Show #3 https://red.vendini.com/
ticket-software.html?t=tix&e= e790eafa6f28b66759753fa3bcb16a 93
Now Registering for the Summer Session
Registration forms for the 2017 Summer Session can be filled out online or attained at the Techniques In Motion School of Dance. Enroll today!